The Small Business Center (SBC) at CCC is always open for business and ready to help any small business owner or entrepreneur in Cleveland County discover ways to take their new or existing business to the next level. As a community-based provider of education, counseling, referral, and information, the SBC provides high-quality, readily-accessible assistance.
Call 704-669-4146 to schedule a confidential consultation.
Contact The Small Business Center – You and Your Business Will Be Glad You Did!
- Free and confidential
- No question is too small or too complicated
- Extensive network of professionals for referral to help with a client’s business issues
- Library full of free professional resources including: DVDs, CDs, books, magazines, pamphlets, and other valuable resources
- Client access to the North Carolina Small Business Center Network website
After becoming a client, the Small Business Center will put you in touch with vital business and community leaders, alliances and organizations that foster business.
Monthly Business Seminars & Workshops
- How to Start a Small Business
- How to Write a Business Plan
- Marketing a Small Business
- Financing a Small Business
- Quick Books Training
- Social Media for Small Business
- Recordkeeping & Taxes for Small Business